Buy Hazelnut Trees
Stock is available throughout the year in 15cm pots and in winter as bare-root whips.
Farmers intending to plant large areas should contact us for Consultation and Farm Pricing. Generally pre-orders need to be placed to ensure stock is available. Orders are secured by completing an order form and paying a 25% deposit.
The wholesale order form lists the tree prices without GST which needs to be added. Also the prices do not include delivery. Please contact us for a current Order form.
Hobbyist level pricing
Small volume sales of our commercial nut varieties are available for backyard hobbyist plantings via mail order. We recommend planting three pollinisers (early, mid and late pollen shed) for each main variety.
Summary pricing below.
Hazelnut trees need cross pollination to produce good nut production. We have a complete range of early, mid and late season pollinisers.
- Duo pots from $25.30 -with two trees in each (with a compatible polliniser variety).
- Duo-pot#1 contains Ennis and Butler
- Duo-pot#2 contains Casina and Halls giant
To ensure best nut production ideally plant two duo pots All four varieties above work with each other to produce nuts. Plant the Duo-pots within 10 metres of each other. Do not separate the plants in each pot.
- Single 15cm pots of each variety is available as singly potted whips, all year round.
- Bare rooted -Winter only -All varieties are available as bare rooted whips, average 1m to 2m high, and are packed in sawdust. These are only available in winter when the trees (whips) are dormant.
- 1-4 whips $27 ea
- 5-9 whips $25 ea
- 10-19 whips $22 ea
- 20+ P.O.A.
- Backyarders 4 pack $99
- Home Gardeners 10 pack $210
All retail prices are GST inclusive, but exclude delivery cost.